Medical equipment management is a key component in health care delivery system and plays a key role in optimizing its use. Our key objective is to minimize repairs and maximize uptime at minimum maintenance cost with utmost safety. We have developed a comprehensive multi-vendor management program that is always flexible to suit your requirement.
A comprehensive program of Planned Preventive Maintenance and Users Training is carried out throughout the year to maximize the up time of the equipment. Necessary inventory of spare parts and standby loan equipment is maintained to ensure that least disruption to patient care.
- Asset Management –Asset tagging, inventory tracking.
- Planned Preventive Maintenance -
- Breakdown Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Precautionary Measures and provision of mechanisms to avoid Breakdowns.
- Quality Assurance Program to evaluate downtime of medical equipment.
- Computerized Maintenance Management Information System (SMS).
- Warranty Management.
- Medical Equipment Decommissioning Plan.
- Hazardous/Contaminated Equipment Handling.
- Risk Management - Incidents and Hazards Management.
- Advisory Services in setting up new facility and on management of medical equipment.
- Procurement of Equipment.
- Condition Appraisal of existing facility/equipment.
We will adopt a systematic approach, in order to effectively execute each and every component either comprehensively or individually based on customer's needs. Our planned approach towards maintenance of medical equipment takes into account the needs and preferences of health care professionals whilst retaining consistence and reliability is required to obtain value of money.
Our qualified biomedical engineers undergo regular training with accredited international technology partners to keep abreast of current developments in state-of-the-art biomedical technology. This enables us to offer up-to-date information relevant to the customer's specific requirements and provide a reliable benchmark to evaluate and recommend equipment replacement. In addition, we offers consultancy services in asset management, maintenance, quality assurance testing and biomedical equipment planning.